Embedding a 'Book Now' button in your Gmail signature is a quick way to give email recipients access to your Booking Page. They can self-schedule an appointment online at any time.
The following steps apply to Gmail but the booking button can be added to a range of email clients. In a nutshell, you're featuring an image in your signature and linking it to your Booking Page. Here's how to set up your 'Book Now' button.
Adding the button image to your signature field
1. In your Gmail account, open ‘Advanced settings' and under 'General', locate the ‘Signature’ field.
2. Hit the ‘+ Create new’ button.
3. Specify a name for your new signature when prompted, e.g. ‘Setmore scheduling’ or ‘Book an appointment’.
4. Add details to your signature like your name, business name and job title. When ready, select ‘Insert image’ and paste this URL:
This URL drops the ‘Book Now’ button image in your Gmail signature.
5. In your Setmore web app, head to Settings > Booking Page > Overview and copy your Booking Page URL. Note: Your 'Book Now' button doesn't have to lead to your full Booking Page. Copy a particular service or staff booking link if preferred.
6. Select the 'Book Now' image in your signature box. Press the chain-link icon and paste your chosen booking link in the space provided. Save your signature and your button is ready!
When an email recipient schedules an appointment, you both receive instant email confirmations. No more back and forth to find a convenient meeting time.