To book appointments in Setmore, you need to have staff who can provide services for those appointments. Each staff person you add to your account represents another scheduling calendar where you can book services. This article will walk you through how to add, edit, and delete staff members.
Your maximum number of staff profiles
- Setmore Free: Your free Setmore account supports up to 4 staff profiles.
- Setmore Premium: Upgrade to Setmore Premium to unlock advanced features for up to 2 staff profiles.
- More than 2 Staff members: Upgrade to Setmore Pro to add more staff members and switch to user-based pricing.
Adding a new staff member in the mobile app
- Start by going to Account > Staff and tap + New Staff.
- Next, fill in the name and contact information for the team member and tap Create in the top right corner.
- Then, tap on the Services Provided row in the staff profile menu.
- Lastly, select the services that this team member can book, then tap Save in the top right.
Note: It's important to assign services, otherwise this team member won't be able to book appointments!
To delete the staff member, go to Account > Staff and tap on the staff member profile. In the profile menu, tap the three dots in the top right corner, and select Delete.
Adding a new staff member in the web app
- Start by going to Settings > Staff.
- Next, in the Staff column, click the plus button (+) at the top of the column. Enter the staff member's name and email address and click Add Staff.
The staff profile will appear. Here you can upload a photo and enter more detailed information, such as a description and phone number. You can also activate a staff login for this team member.
- Lastly, click on the Services tab at the top of the menu. We need to assign services to this team member's profile, otherwise they won't be able to book appointments.
- Select which services the team member can provide. You changes will save automatically.
To delete the staff member, go to Settings > Staff and select their profile from the Staff column. Next to their name you will see a trash can icon. Click on this, and then click the red Delete button to confirm the action.