By default, your staff working hours are set to match the business operating hours in your Setmore account. However, you can tailor a team member's shift by adjusting the settings in their staff profile, which we'll cover below. You can also add break times, which is ideal for short periods of unavailability less than one day in duration. Or you can add time off, which is ideal for longer periods of unavailability, usually days or weeks.
Any break time or time off that you add to a staff member's schedule will make them unavailable to take appointments during those time periods. This will be reflected on your Booking Page too. Customers won't be able to see break times or time off, they simply won't be able to see any available appointments during these time slots.
Adjusting staff working hours
1. Navigate to Settings > Staff and select the staff member whose hours you want to adjust.
2. In the main window frame, click the "Working Hours" tab at the top, above the staff member's name. Here you can use the dropdown menus to adjust the start and end times for each day.
Adding or deleting break times (<1 day in duration)
1. Navigate to Settings > Staff and select the staff member for whom you want to add break times. In the main window frame, click the "Breaks" tab at the top, above the staff member's name.
2. Click the green "Add Break" button to add a break time, and use the drop-down menus to adjust the break's start and end times.
3. To delete a break time, click the trash can icon next to the break, and confirm to delete.
Adding or deleting time off (>1 day in duration)
1. Navigate to Settings > Staff and select the staff member for whom you want to add time off. In the main window frame, click the "Time Off" tab at the top, above the staff member's name.
2. Click the "+Add Time Off" button.
3. Adjust the start and end dates for the time-off period. You can specify half days at the start or finish by unchecking the "All Day" box and changing the start and end hours accordingly. When everything looks good, click "Save Changes."
Note: A time-off period cannot be longer than two years.
4. To delete a scheduled time-off period, click on it in the Time Off menu.
5. In the window that appears next, click "Delete" in the bottom right corner, and confirm to delete.