When set-up, the Google Calendar 1-way sync will automatically export all of your Setmore appointments from an individual staff member's calendar to a Google Calendar.
Pro Tip: To add more than one Setmore staff calendar to Google, simply repeat the below process for each staff member.
Note: All appointments will be visible, but not editable, from Google Calendar. Any alterations to appointments will have to be made via your Setmore account.
Synchronizing your Setmore appointments with Google Calendar
1. In your Setmore web app, navigate to Settings > Staff. Select the staff member whose calendar you want to export to your Google calendar.
2. In the Staff Menu, scroll down to the section titled ‘1-way Sync’. Select ‘Show Link’ to access the long URL string. Scroll down to view the link and click ‘Copy Link’ to add this to your clipboard.
3. Open your Google Calendar in a new browser tab. In the left-side navigation menu, locate the section titled ‘Other Calendars’ and click the plus sign (+).
4. In the dropdown menu that appears, click ‘From URL’. This will open a new calendar menu.
5. Paste the URL you copied in Step 1 into the ‘From URL’ field, then click ‘Add Calendar’. Leave the checkbox unticked to keep your calendar private.
6. Your Setmore calendar is now synced. Navigate back to calendar view by clicking the arrow next to 'Settings' in the top left corner.
You will see your Setmore calendar listed under ‘Other Calendars’ with the title of your Setmore Booking Page.
Note: The Setmore and Google calendar sync should export your appointments immediately, but subsequent appointments may take longer to show up in Google. Please wait at least 24 hours for appointment changes to appear.
Pro Tip: When looking at your Google Calendar, ensure the checkbox beside the new calendar is ticked to view the appointment information. To hide this calendar from your view, simply untick the box. This will not remove the calendar from your system, but can be used to simplify your view.
Looking to bring together your personal and professional calendars? Discover more about 2-way sync with Setmore Premium or Pro.