You can add an unlimited number of services to your Setmore account. Each service will be available for booking both through your admin dashboard calendar, and on your Booking Page (unless you mark the service as Private). We'll walk through how to add a new service, below.
Add a new service in the mobile app
- Start by going to Account > Services. Tap + New Service.
- Enter the service name, description, cost, and duration. Tap Save in the top right corner to advance to the next step.
- Next, select service providers who can deliver this service and tap Next in the top right corner to continue.
- Choose a category for the service, or specify No Category, and tap Next in the top right corner.
Review the final details of the service. If everything looks good, tap Create in the top right corner to finalize the service and make it available for booking.
Note: If you don't want this service to appear on your Booking Page, then make sure you activate Private Service on the final confirmation screen, before you create the service. You can always edit the service later.
To delete the service, go to Account > Services and tap on the service. Then tap the three dots in the top right corner and tap Delete.
Add a new service in the web app
- Start by going to Settings > Services and click + Add Service in the top right corner.
- Enter the service name, description, cost, and duration.
- Make sure you assign staff members who can provide this service. Without staff members, the service can't be booked.
- Click Save to save your changes and make the service available for booking.
To delete the service, go to Settings > Services and click on the service you want to delete. Then click the trash can icon in the top right corner and confirm the deletion.