There are 3 elements to every appointment: the provider, service, and customer. If your staff and services are already set up, it'll take only a few seconds to confirm a booking.
Booking an appointment (Mobile app)
Instructions are the same for both the Setmore iOS and Android apps, although there may be subtle differences in terminology.
1. Click the '+' sign beside the preferred date.
2. Select '+Appointment' from the dropdown menu.
3. Choose the service to provide and the appointment time.
4. Choose a staff member to provide the service.
5. Select the customer from your existing database or add new details.
6. Review the appointment details and tap 'Create' in the top-right. This confirms the booking.
The appointment will appear in your calendar and email confirmations (if activated) will be sent to the provider and customer.
Rescheduling an appointment (Mobile app)
1. Open your calendar and tap the appointment you'd like to edit.
2. The Appointment Details pop-up lists the essentials: date and time, customer, service, recurrence (for Setmore Premium and Pro users), comments and labels. To reschedule the appointment, tap the date and time box. Select a new date and time and save your changes.
3. Click 'Save' in the top-left corner to confirm changes.
Canceling an appointment (Mobile app)
1. To cancel an appointment, tap the three dots in the top-right of your screen.
2. Select 'Delete appointment' from the available options.
Booking an appointment (Web app)
The Setmore web app is available to all users and can be accessed at https://my.setmore.com. Appointments booked via web sync to the mobile app, and vice versa.
Watch our video tutorial to see how it's done, or follow the instructions below.
1. In your calendar, click an open slot to add an appointment.
2. The appointment menu will appear. Select a service from the dropdown menu and click 'Continue'.
3. Choose the customer. You can search for an existing customer or add a new customer's information.
To confirm the booking, click 'Save Appointment'. The appointment will appear in your calendar and email confirmations (if activated) will be fired out.
Rescheduling an appointment (Web app)
1. Open your calendar and click the appointment you'd like to reschedule. Select 'Edit Appointment' in the bottom-left of the Appointment Details pop-up.
2. Change the date and time of the appointment using the dropdown menu. You can also change the service or specify a new provider if needed.
3. Click 'Save Appointment' to confirm the changes.
Drag-and-drop rescheduling (Web app)
In the Setmore web app, you can also reschedule an appointment by dragging and dropping it into a new time slot.
Click an existing appointment and drag the block into a new time slot.
Once you let go, a message will prompt you to confirm the rescheduling.
Canceling an appointment (Web app)
Open your calendar and click the appointment you'd like to cancel.
Click 'Delete' in the bottom-right corner of the Appointment Details pop-up and confirm.