Enable your customer service reps and helpdesk personnel to book appointments while resolving support tickets, with this handy Setmore plugin for Zendesk. Once deployed, the plugin will add a "Book Appointment" window to the Zendesk dashboard that syncs with your business Setmore account. Reps can book appointments for services and the calendar in your account will be updated instantly.
Adding the Setmore plugin to Zendesk
1. In Setmore, navigate to Apps & Integrations, then scroll down and click the Zendesk integration card.
2. In the Zendesk details menu, find the Setmore Key and click the "Copy" button that appears next to it.
3. Open Zendesk in a new browser tab. Navigate to the Apps Marketplace and search for "Setmore Appointments." Click the Setmore app to begin the installation.
4. Select the ZenDesk account that you'd like to install the Setmore Appointments app.
5. Return to your Setmore account and copy the 'Setmore User Key'
6. Paste into the 'Setmore ApiKey' section in ZenDesk:
All done! When responding to customer tickets, your Setmore Booking Page will appear in a right-hand sidebar. Your agents can now start booking appointments directly from their dashboard.