Events allow you to block time in your calendar, preventing staff and customers from booking within that frame. This feature is ideal to ringfence time for personal obligations, closures, prep time, internal meetings, and sick days.
The time that's blocked by events is unavailable on your Booking Page.
Add an event (Mobile app)
Events appear in your agenda and 3-day calendar views.
1. First, tap the (+) button and select '+ Event'.
2. Next, choose the event name, when the event will begin and its duration, and a staff provider. You can also include notes if required.
Note: Off-hours time appears in grey text. You can still add an event during off-hours.
3. Tap 'Create' in the top-right corner to finish.
The event will appear on the specified staff member's calendar.
To edit or delete the event, tap it and use the 'three vertical dots on the top right corner' to make changes.
Adding an event (Web app)
1. Click anywhere in your calendar and the Appointment Details pop-up will appear. Select a provider and choose 'Event' from the 'Service' dropdown menu.
2. Next, specify a date and time and the event's duration. Include notes if needed and click 'Save Event'.
The event will appear on your calendar. If it doesn't have a title, the event description will help you identify it.
To reschedule the event, drag and drop it into a new time slot.
To cancel the event, click it to bring up the details and delete.
Blocking more than 1 day?
If you need to block more than 24 hours in your calendar, or you need to schedule recurring breaks, use the staff working hours and time-off feature instead.
These options are accessible under Account > Staff in the Setmore mobile app, and under Settings > Staff in the Setmore web app.