Heads up: The banner image feature is currently available to new customers only. It'll roll out to everyone shortly!
Feature a photo of your team or location or your choice of on-brand image at the top of your Booking Page. It’s an extra way to make your booking system stand out and highlight your business’ values.
Have social media channels you’d like to shout out? How about a special offer to promote? Consider dropping the details in your banner image so visitors engage right away. Here’s how to display a custom banner image on your Booking Page.
How to upload a banner image (Web app)
1. Go to Settings > Booking Page > Company Details.
2. Click the ‘Edit Profile’ button.
3. When you hover on the banner image section (above your profile image and business name), you’ll see two icons:
The arrow icon on the left is to upload an image
The trashcan icon on the right is to delete an image
4. Click the arrow icon and choose an image to upload from your computer. This will become the banner image for your Booking Page.
Note: To ensure the banner image looks sharp, the dimensions should be 1200 × 600 pixels, and the image size should be less than 5 MB.
5. Once the image is uploaded, visit your Booking Page to see how it displays.