There are a variety of customization options for your online Booking Page. Specify a display language, personalize labels, and more. All options can be found in Settings > Booking Page.
Set your Booking Page language
Navigate to Settings > Booking Page > Booking Preferences > Language. Use the dropdown menu to select a language.
The default language of your Booking Page can be set to one of the following:
Remove sections from your Booking Page
By default, your Booking Page comes with sections like ‘About us’ and ‘Services’. These sections appear in the left-side navigation menu. If you’d like to remove any of these sections, follow these instructions.
1. Navigate to Settings > Booking Page > Booking preferences > Sections.
2. Use the switches next to each section name to show or hide it from view.
Adjust the time format to a 12-hour or 24-hour clock⏰
The 12-hour clock will show times in AM/PM format, e.g. 6:00 PM for 6 o'clock in the evening. The 24-hour clock will show this time as 18:00.
1. Navigate to Settings > Booking Page > Booking preferences > Time format to switch between 12-hour or 24-hour clock.
Customize the tabs seen when booking an appointment
As customers go through the process of booking an appointment, they'll be asked to pick a service, a provider, a time, and so on. While you cannot change these core steps, you can rename them to better suit your business.
1. Navigate to Settings > Booking Page > Customization > Labels. Click any of the form fields to enter an alternate label.
2. Click outside the form field to save your changes. In this example, we have changed ‘Provider’ to ‘Consultant’.
Open your Booking Page in a new tab to ensure changes are reflected.