Setmore offers full back-end support for some languages depending on which platform you use:
- Web app: English, Spanish, Portuguese and Slovak
- Android app: English, Spanish, Portuguese
- iOS app: English only
Note that these settings will translate all back-end calendar and menu options into the language of your choice. This is different from your Booking Page language settings, which offers support for many more languages. (Your Booking Page is how customers book with you online.)
Update language settings in the Android app
- Start by going to Account > Settings > Language.
- Choose your preferred language setting and Save your changes.
Update language settings in the web app
- Start by logging into the Setmore web portal and navigate to Settings > Account > Preferences.
- Under the section Preferred Language, use the dropdown menu to select your preferred language. Your settings will update immediately.