Do you use Slack to communicate with your team? Now you can get Setmore alerts directly in Slack, helping you keep all your team members on the same page. Once activated, this integration will automatically generate activity alerts and post them to a dedicated Slack channel.
Activating the integration
1. Inside your Setmore account, go to Integrations, then scroll down to the Integrations section and click the Slack card.
2. Click the Connect button.
3. Enter your team's Slack domain name and click "Continue."
4. Enter your Slack login credentials and sign into Slack.
5. Specify which channel you would like to post Setmore updates to. This works best if you have a dedicated channel for updates. Click Allow when everything looks good.
6. You will be asked for permission in the next step. Click Allow.
6. If successfully activated, you'll receive a confirmation message.
7. In your Slack client, you'll receive an alert that confirms the activation.
Deactivating the integration
To deactivate the integration, simply return to Integrations and find the Slack card. In the Slack details window, click the Disconnect button.