This integration lets you transfer newly added customer contacts from Setmore to Zoho. It works whenever a new customer contact is added to your contact list from the Setmore calendar, contacts tab, or when a customer books an appointment through the booking page.
There’s also a two-way integration that transfers newly added Zoho contacts to your Setmore contacts.
Linking Setmore and Zoho CRM
1. From inside your Setmore account, click Integrations. Scroll down and click on the Zoho CRM integration card.
2. In the Zoho CRM integration details window, click the Connect button on the left.
Finalizing the Integration
3. Choose the Target list to which the Setmore contacts will be exported.
4. You will be asked to log in to your Zoho account.
5. Right here, you can choose to activate the Two-way Sync by clicking the checkbox.
6. In the setup window, map the contact fields of Setmore to match those of Zoho, and vice versa, and then click Continue.
7. On the “Test Integration” page, click the Test button to check if the contact fields have mapped correctly.
8. You will see a message that reads “Zoho CRM Successfully Activated,” indicating that the integration was successful✅