This integration lets you transfer newly added customer contacts from Setmore to Insightly. It works whenever a new customer contact is added to your contact list from the Setmore calendar, contacts tab, or when a customer books an appointment through the booking page.
For best results, you'll want to make sure that the Insightly contact fields match the contact fields in Setmore.
When activated, this integration will automatically export all new customer contacts to Insightly.
Connect your Setmore account to Insightly
- In Setmore, navigate to Apps & Integrations, then scroll down and click on the Insightly integration card.
- In the Insightly details window, click Activate. In the next prompt, you’ll need to provide the Insightly API key.
- Log in to your Insightly account navigate to Profile > User Settings > API Key.
- Copy and paste the API Key in the Setmore integration window, and click continue.
- Once the accounts are connected, choose “Create or Update Contact” from the Setup Target window.
- Map the contact fields of Insightly to match those of Setmore, and continue.
- On the “Test Integration” page, click the Test button to check if the contact fields have mapped correctly.
- You will see a message that reads “Insightly Successfully Activated,” indicating that the integration was successful. All new customer contacts created henceforth will be automatically exported to Insightly.