Taking class payments from the mobile app
- Start by tapping on a class session from your Agenda or Calendar view.
- Next you'll see the class session details menu.
- Tap on the cash icon next to an attendee.
- Then, you'll see a payment history is the customer has made any payments yet. You can tap an existing payment to see its details or start a refund, or tap +Payment to start a new payment.
- On the Payment window, you can add new items or discounts. Tap Next in the top right corner to process the payment.
- Lastly, Setmore will open up the Stripe or Square transaction window, where you can enter the customer's card details to complete the transaction.
Taking class payments in the web app
- Start by clicking a class session on your calendar and then click the Edit button in the bottom left of the session pop-up window.
- Next, in the session details window, tap the cash icon next to the attendee for whom you wish to process a payment.
If the customer has made any previous payments, they will display in the Payment History window. Tap any payment in the Payment History window to review payment details or start a refund.
If not, you'll be prompted to add a new payment.
- Lastly, Setmore will open the Stripe or Square payment window for you to enter the customer card details and complete the transaction.
Taking class payments from the Booking Page
To empower customers to pay for their classes when they book online: