“Sign in with Apple” is like any other social login, such as Google and Facebook. This allows you to use your Apple ID instead of an email address and password to sign in. Similarly, when you sign up for a new account, you may “Sign up with Apple” and your username and contact information will be filled in automatically, based on your Apple ID.
Requirements: An Apple ID that uses two-factor authentication.
Sign in with Apple (for existing accounts)
If you already have an account with Setmore and are logging in using "Sign in with Apple" for the first time, make sure that your Apple ID matches the email address registered to your Setmore account.
- Open the Setmore app on your mobile device and tap Sign in with Apple.
Note: When you attempt signing in for the first time, Apple prompts you to choose if you want to share or hide your email id with Setmore.
- Tap on Share My Email and confirm the sign in with your Face ID, Touch ID, or device passcode to continue.
If the email address that’s linked to your Apple ID matches the email address registered to your Setmore account, you’ll be able to sign in successfully.
If you elect to hide your email, Setmore will not recognize the email address and may ask you to create a new account.
Signing up with Apple
If creating a brand new Setmore account, you can take this opportunity to create the account using your Apple ID.
- Open the Setmore app on your mobile device and tap the Create an account link.
- Tap Sign up with Apple.
- Choose if you want to share your Apple ID email or hide the email and confirm signing up with the Touch ID, Face ID or your device passcode.
Note: If you choose to hide your email, your Apple ID will generate a private relay email address that will be registered to your Setmore account. When logging in on other platforms, you may need to input this private email in order to access your account.
- An account will be created and you can start configuring your account settings.
From this point forward, when logging into Setmore, choose the Sign in with Apple option, then choose Face ID, Touch ID, or device passcode to continue.
Deactivating Sign in with Apple
- To deactivate using the Apple ID as a sign in method for Setmore, go to your Device Settings > Password & Security > Apps Using Your Apple ID.
- Tap Setmore Appointment Scheduling and choose Stop Using Apple ID.
- Tap on Stop Using to confirm changes.