Widgets are mini customizable extensions of your mobile apps that appear on the home screen of your mobile devices. With widgets, you can view upcoming appointments on your mobile phone home screen without opening the app.
Please note: The iframe option for the website booking is not available for the mobile version.
Tap and hold on any available space in the home screen.
2. Tap widgets and type 'Setmore Appointments' in the search tab.
3. Tap the Setmore widget and place it on any part of your home screen. You will now be able to view appointment snapshots from your home screen.
iOS (Available via mobile software iOS13 or earlier)
Go to your home screen and swipe right to view the widget screen.
Tap the 'Edit' button and scroll down to locate Setmore.
Tap the plus sign ('+') next to Setmore to add it as a widget.
1. From inside your mobile app, tap on 'Account'. Scroll down and tap on 'Widget Settings'.
2. Select the events that your Setmore widget should display.
3. Tap to move the radio button to the 'ON' position - the button will turn green - to enable your widget to display the events.
4. To remove events from appearing on your widget, tap the radio button to the 'OFF' position. The button slider will move the the left and will change colour.
Within these settings, you can also configure settings to display all appointments for the day/week or the upcoming appointments via your mobile phone home screen.
The widget settings also enable you to choose if you want to display events for specific staff or all the staff.
Access a short summary of upcoming appointments from your home screen so you can take a quick glance without having to spend time searching on the app or your calendar.