If you use the Setmore mobile app, you can activate push notifications for activity alerts and appointment reminders. To take advantage of this feature, make sure your device settings are allowing push notifications from the Setmore app.
Activate push notifications on your iPhone
- Start by tapping on Settings, then choose Notifications.
- Then, in the Notifications menu, choose Setmore.
- Lastly, tap the Allow Notifications switch to the "On" position.
Note: You can further customize the notification style in the Setmore Notifications menu, in your Device Settings.
Activate push notifications on your Android phone
- Start by tapping and holding the Setmore icon to bring up the widget menu. Then tap the info icon (i) at the top of the widget.
- Next, tap the Notifications row.
- Lastly, tap the Show notifications switch to the "On" position.