With Setmore Premium you can set up a two-way sync between Setmore and your Google calendar. Once activated, this sync will automatically export your Setmore appointments and events to your Google calendar, and import your Google events to your Setmore calendar. The sync takes place in real-time, ensuring that both calendars are always up-to-date.
Note: Once activated, the sync will only export newly booked appointments from Setmore to your Google Calendar. The sync will not export appointments that were booked before the sync was activated.
Verifying your timezone
Before you set up a two-way sync with your Google Calendar, you must first verify that both calendars are set to the same time zone.
1. In Google Calendar, click the gear icon in the top right and select "Settings" from the dropdown menu.
2. In the General tab next to the section titled Country, use the dropdown menu to select or confirm your timezone.
3. In Setmore, navigate to Apps & Integrations and under where it says "Your Booking Page," click the "Configure" button. Then click the Business Hours tab, and use the dropdown menu next to Time Zone to verify your Setmore account's timezone.
Activating the two-way calendar sync
Note that you will set up the two-way sync for one staff member at a time. Repeat the following instructions for each staff member you want to sync.
1. In a separate browser tab, log into your Google account. This should be the same account whose calendar you want to sync with Setmore.
2. In your Setmore account, navigate to Settings > Staff and select the staff member you wish to sync. Scroll down to the section titled "Google Sync," and click the On/Off switch to the "On" position.
3. You will be prompted to grant access for Setmore. Click the "Allow" button to continue.
4. Next, use the dropdown menu to select which Google calendar to sync with Setmore (if you have more than one calendar associated with the Google account.) When everything looks good, click the "Done" button.
5. The sync is now activated. You should start to see your Setmore appointments appear in your Google Calendar, and vice versa.
Your Google events will be visible in your Setmore calendar and your Setmore appointments will be listed in your Google calendar. To re-schedule appointments from Google calendar, you may drag and drop an appointment to a new time slot. The changes will take a few minutes to sync to your Setmore calendar.
Please note that after activating the two-way sync, only future appointments will be synced. Past appointments will not be synced.