With the Outlook 1-way calendar sync, you can export your Setmore appointments and events to your Outlook calendar. This enables you to consolidate all your personal and business engagements in one place for easy reference. Once the sync is activated, you will be able to view but not edit Setmore appointments from your Outlook calendar.
Subscribing to your Setmore calendar in Outlook
1. Navigate to Settings > Staff and select the staff member whose calendar you would like to sync with Outlook.
2. Scroll down to the section titled "Calendar URL." Select and copy the URL from the form field.
3. Open Outlook in a new browser tab. Select Calendar, and click the Add Calendar option from the left-hand navigation menu.
4. Go to Subscribe from Web option and paste the calendar URL into the box.
5. The sync is now complete. Please note, in some cases, it may take some time for appointment data to appear in your Outlook calendar.