Automatically export appointments and classes from a staff member's Setmore calendar to an Office 365 calendar. This integration helps to keep your schedule up to date and reduces double bookings.
Activating Setmore-Office 365 1-way sync
1. In your Setmore web app, navigate to Integrations > My Team. Select the staff member whose calendar you want to export.
2. Select Calendar and next to Office 365 calendar, click Connect.
3. Open a new browser tab and log into your Office 365 account.
4. Select the calendar you would like to sync.
5. In your Office 365 calendar, click Add calendar in the left-hand navigation.
6. The Add calendar pop-up appears. Select Subscribe from web.
7. Paste your Setmore calendar URL in the URL field. Click the 'Import' button.
8. The sync is activated✅