Setmore's built-in customer review feature allows your customers to post reviews directly on your Booking Page. Built-in moderation tools will also give you, the account holder, the power to approve or hide reviews as needed. Below we'll walk you through how to set up taking reviews on your Booking Page, as well as how customers can post a review.
Enable reviews on your Booking Page
1. Navigate to Apps & Integrations. Under where it says Your Booking Page, click the "Configure" button.
2. In the Booking Page window, click the "Review" tab. Now in the main viewing area, you'll see an On/Off switch next to "Enable Reviews." Click to turn the switch to the "On" position. Customer reviews are now enabled.
How customers submit a review
1. On your Booking Page, customers will click on the "Reviews" tab in the left-hand navigation menu. Here they'll select a rating (one to five stars), type in a review, and click "Submit Review."
2. The review will then appear in the Reviews tab, under "Pending." As the account holder, you may choose one of three options: "Approve & Publish" the review, which will make it visible on your Booking Page; "Hide" the review, which will keep the review filed in your system but will not make it visible on the Booking Page; and "Delete," which will delete the review from your system.
3. If you approve a review, it will appear under the "Reviews" tab of your Booking Page as depicted below.