If you have either the Stripe integration or the Setmore Cash Register activated, then you can enable the ability to take payments from your class attendees both on the calendar and on your Booking Page.
Note: The Square integration does not currently support taking class payments at this time. Support for this functionality will be added at a later date.
When taking class payments, you may only process one payment per attendee at a time. Below we'll walk you through how to take a payment for a class attendee from your Setmore calendar.
Taking a class payment from the calendar
1. In your calendar, click on the class for which you would like to register a payment. In the class popup window, click the "Edit" button.
2. The Class Details menu will show a list of all attendees. Click the dollar icon in the same row as the attendee.
3. Choose between cash or card payment and enter the payment details. Here you can also add a discount by clicking the red "discount" link if applicable. When ready, click the "Charge Customer" button.
4. The payment will be processed and you'll be provided with a digital receipt.
5. Going back to the attendee menu, the dollar icon will now show you the payment history for that attendee. If necessary, you may click on the payment entry to see the digital receipt again.
Enabling class payments from the Booking Page
To enable your customers to pay for their own class spots, simply enable taking payments from the Booking Page. This option will enable the ability to take payments for all of your regular appointments and services as well.
1. Navigate to Settings (gear icon in left menu) > Payments > Booking Page. In Step 1, click the On/Off switch to the "On" position. Booking Page payments are now enabled for appointments and classes.
2. In Step 2, use the dropdown menu to specify if you want to require payment upfront, or make it optional during the booking process.
3. In Step 3, you may add a discount or service fee that will be applied to any payment made from the Booking Page. This step is optional.