Setmore allows you to control the window in which your customers can book or cancel their appointments. There are three key settings that govern this window of opportunity: the Appointment Lead Time, the Scheduling Window, and the Cancellation Policy.
To access these settings, navigate to Apps & Integrations, and under where it says Your Booking Page, click the "Configure" button. Then in the Booking Page window, click the "Booking Policies" tab.
Setting your appointment lead time
Appointment Lead Time – Customers won't be able to book an appointment within X days, hours, or minutes of the current date and time. (Example: customers cannot book appointments sooner than 24 hours in advance.)
1. Navigate to Settings > Booking Policies > Lead Time.
2. Use the dropdown menus to set the number of days, hours, and minutes.
Setting your scheduling window
Scheduling Window – Customers can only book appointments within X months and days of the current date. (Example: customers may not schedule more than 6 months in advance)
1. Navigate to Settings > Booking Policies > Scheduling Window.
2. Use the dropdown menus to set the number of days and months.
Setting your cancellation policy
Cancellation Policy – Customers may not cancel within X hours before their scheduled appointment. (Example: customers cannot cancel within 24 hours of an appointment.)
1. Navigate to Settings > Booking Policies > Cancellation Policy
2. If you set the option to "Anytime," customers will be able to cancel an appointment up until the time it's scheduled. If you set the option to "Never," customers will not be able to cancel their appointments at all.