Customer profiles in Setmore give you detailed information on each client's spending habits and past appointments. You can also add notes to help stay organized for future appointments. In this article we'll cover:
- Appointment history
- Customer notes*
- Customer stats (web only)
*Note: Customer notes here are not visible to your customer. These are for your reference only. If you'd like to add notes to appointments that customers can see, add a comment to each appointment via the Appointment Details menu.
Customer history and notes (mobile app)
- Start by going to the Customer tab, then tap on a customer.
- Tap Notes to access your customer-specific notes. You can add notes here, and tap Save in the top right to save your changes.
- Tap Appointment History to see the customer's past, present, and future appointments. You can also add a new appointment from here.
Customer history, notes, and stats (web app)
- Start by going to the Customer tab, then click on a customer.
- Appointment History will show by default. Here you can see past, present, and future appointments and enrolled class sessions.
- Click Notes to see your notes for this specific customer. Click on the text field to edit or add notes, and click anywhere outside the notes field to save your changes.
- Click Stats to see customer spending stats over a date range.