In Setmore you can maintain a digital rolodex of your customers, making it easier to book them for future appointments in just a few clicks. But first, you'll need to add some customers to work with. Also note that, if you share your online Booking Page, customers may add themselves to your database when booking their own appointments online.
1. Navigate to the Customers tab. Click the plus sign at the top of the customer list (2nd column from the left).
2. You'll be prompted to add basic details such as the customer's name, email address, and phone number. Once you're finished, click "Add Customer."
1. Navigate to the Customers tab, then find the customer you want to edit in the list. Click on that customer, and their details will appear in the right-hand pane.
2. Click and edit any form fields you wish to change; click outside the form fields and your changes will be saved automatically.
1. Navigate to the Customers tab. Find and click on the customer you wish to delete. Then click the trash can icon in the top right corner.
2. Confirm to delete the customer.
Recall customer information when booking an appointment
Now when you book an appointment in your calendar, you can search from your current customer listings and add that customer in just one click, saving you time and hassle