If your business offers a lot of services, you can use service categories to help organize and and prioritize your offerings. This will also help de-clutter your Booking Page, making it easier for customers to navigate and choose the services they need.
Add a new service category in the mobile app
- Start by going to Account > Service Categories.
- Next tap + Service Category. Enter a service category name and tap Next in the top right corner.
- Then, tap different services to add them to the category. When everything looks good, tap Save in the top right corner.
Add services to an existing service category
- Go to Account > Service Categories.
- Tap an exiting category to bring up the Category Details menu.
- Then tap the Services row to add or remove services from the category.
- Tap Save in the top right corner to save your changes.
Add a new service category in the web app
- Start by going to Settings > Services.
- Next, click the (+) button in the Categories column to add a new category.
- While on the main Services menu, click to select a service and bring up the details menu.
- Then in the Service Details menu, use the Category dropdown menu to add or remove the service from different categories.