Feature your custom Booking Page on your website and let visitors reserve your time right away. This is ideal for returning customers and new leads that are actively searching for services like yours. Everyone has an instant route to book.
With Wix Editor and Wix ADI, you can display your Booking Page using the 'HTML Embed' tools. Here's how to do it⬇️
The Wix Editor version
1. In your Setmore web app, navigate to Integration and click the Wix integration card.
2. In a separate tab, log into your Wix website builder and choose a page to edit. Click the add icon (+) in the left-hand navigation bar and select ‘Embed’.
3. Under ‘Custom Embed’, choose ‘Embed a HTML’. You can position where you’d like your Booking Page to appear.
4. Go back to Setmore and copy your Booking Page URL from the Wix card.
5. Return to Wix and double-click the iFrame/widget. Paste the URL where prompted and click 'Update'.
6. Your Booking Page appears. Select ‘Publish’ to save your changes.
The Wix ADI version
The process for embedding your Booking Page using Wix ADI is just as simple.
1. Log into Wix ADI and choose a page to edit. In the top navigation bar, click 'Add' and choose 'Section to page' from the drop-down. (Alternatively, you can hover over your design and click the '+' icon to add a new section.)
2. In the 'Add section' menu to the left of your screen, click 'HTML Embed'. You can specify the layout of your section.
3. In a new tab, log into your Setmore web app. Go to Integration and click the Wix card. Copy your Booking Page URL.
4. Return to Wix ADI and in the 'HTML Embed' menu to the left of your screen, click the 'Settings' button. Ensure the 'Embed Type' is set to 'Website'. In the 'Insert the website address' field, paste your Booking Page URL.
5. Your Booking Page displays in your new section. You can adjust the size using the settings to the left of your screen.
6. Click 'Preview' in the top-right corner of your screen. This will show you what your Wix website will look like with this new section. Hit 'Publish' (also in the top-right) to save your changes.