Feature a 'Book Now' button and improve your chances of converting website visitors into customers. Embedding the button on your Jimdo website doesn’t require coding skills as Setmore automatically generates the code you need. When clicked, the 'Book Now' button opens your Booking Page, enabling your customers to schedule appointments 24/7.
Embedding the booking button on a HTML Jimdo website
1. In Setmore, navigate to Apps & Integrations > Jimdo.
2. Under the box that contains the HTML code, click 'Copy'.
3. Go to your Jimdo website and add a HTML widget to your selected page.
4. Add the code that you copied from Setmore into the HTML widget editor and click the 'Save' button.
5. The 'Book Now' button will appear when you publish your website.
Embedding the booking button on a non-HTML Jimdo website
1. In Setmore, navigate to Settings > Staff. Select the staff Booking Page you want to link to, and copy its URL from the ‘Details’ tab.
2. Log into Jimdo and select a current website project, or click ‘New Website’ to start a design.
3. Once inside the website editor, click the eye icon in the left panel and select ‘Title Text’.
4. Choose an existing button and edit the text to read ‘Book Now’.
5. Tap the link icon underneath the button. Select Change Link > URL or Email.
6. Paste your Booking Page link in the box and click the tick icon to save your changes. The button is now linked to your Booking Page.