Customer reviews are activated by default when you sign up for Setmore. Positive reviews help encourage new and potential customers to book a service, while negative reviews give you feedback on how to improve the customer's experience. Use reviews to your advantage and learn from them!
Activating reviews on your Booking Page
Currently Reviews may only be activated from the Setmore web app, and not the mobile app.
- Start by going to Settings > Booking Page > Reviews.
- Then click the "on/off" switch to the "on" position to activate Reviews.
- (Optional) You may also activate Email Prompts to automatically request reviews from your customers after their appointments (available in the US only).
Once activated, a new "Reviews" tab will appear on your Booking Page. Customers may go here to post a review of their appointment.
Automated review request emails (US Only)
With Email Prompts turned on, Setmore will automatically send a review request email to your customers one hour after their appointment. This feature applies only to regular appointments and not to classes.
*Note: This feature is currently only available for Setmore users in the United States.
Customers can select Write a Review! to post a review directly to your Booking Page.
Don't want automated review request emails? Simply turn off the "Enable Reviews" switch (as detailed in the previous step) to stop sending these emails.
How customers submit a review
- From your customer Booking Page, customers will click or tap "Write a Review" to start their review.
- After submitting the review, it will appear in your Settings > Booking Page > Reviews dashboard panel.
- Click the Checkmark to approve a review, click the Eye to hide the review, or click the Trash icon to delete it.
Adjusting review settings after activation
Once reviews are activated, you may deactivate Review Prompts or the Reviews tab by clicking the Settings icon in the top-right corner of the Reviews dashboard.