The Clio integration lets you auto import new customer contacts to your Clio account. A new contact will be exported to Clio when a new customer contact created on the Booking Page or the Admin calendar. The integration also allows you to specify the contact details that should be carried over along with the customer name.
Connecting Setmore and Constant Contact
- Go to Apps & Integrations, then scroll down and click on the Clio integration card.
- In the Clio Integration details window, click the "Activate" button on the left.
Finalizing the Integration Setup
- Specify the trigger that should export data to your Clio account. In this case, choose Contacts.
- Click the +Connect link and enter the username and password of your Clio account.
- Choose the action that occurs inside your Clio account. Here you can determine if the imported Setmore contact will be stored as a contact in your Clio account.
- Map the Setmore fields to the corresponding Clio attributes. You can specify the fields that should be exported by mapping the elements.
Note: Under the email field, choose the type of email address that will be exported from Setmore and the corresponding field it should be imported in Clio.
- Once you finalize the fields, click the Continue button.
- On the “Test Integration” page, click the Test button to check if the contact fields have mapped correctly. You can skip this step but we recommend you to test the mapping at least once.
- A pop-up message will appear confirming that the integration has been activated successfully.
How the integration works
- When a new customer contact is created in Setmore when you book an appointment or add a new contact to the customer listing,
- The customer contact will automatically import to your contact list in Clio.