Add a ‘Book Now’ button to your Facebook business page and enable customers to self-schedule appointments through the Facebook site or app.
How to add a booking button to your Facebook profile
1. Log into your Setmore account and navigate to ‘Integrations’.
2. Under social integrations, click ‘Facebook’ and then ‘Manage Integration’. You’ll be prompted to continue login with your Facebook profile.
3. Click ‘Continue as [Profile Name]’ and ‘Continue’ to begin connecting your accounts.
4. On the ‘Confirm settings’ screen, click ‘Business Manager’ and select your business account. Click ‘Continue’ and select your Facebook business page. At this point, you have the option to connect your Booking Page with Instagram as well.
5. Follow the prompts and select your desired Facebook ad account. In the following stage, you can also select ‘Facebook Pixel’ and follow the directions to choose the desired pixel [More details required]. Grant all necessary permissions and click ‘Continue’.
6. You’ll be given details of what Setmore can access in your Facebook account. When you’re done reading these terms, click ‘Next’. Your Setmore account will now start linking to your Facebook page. Hit ‘Done’ and you’re set to take bookings from Facebook!
Deactivating the Setmore integration in Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account and select the page that’s connected with Setmore. Under ‘Manage Page’, click ‘Business app store’ and ‘Manage app connection’.
2. Navigate to Connection settings > Manage connection and click the three dots next to ‘Setmore’. Select ‘Uninstall’ and confirm to deactivate.
3. You’ll see a pop-up confirming that Setmore is no longer linked. Click ‘Done'.
Deactivating the Facebook integration in Setmore
1. Login to your Setmore account and navigate to ‘Integrations’.
2. Under social integrations, click ‘Facebook’ and then ‘Deactivate’. In the confirmation pop-up, select ‘Deactivate’ once more. Setmore will be disconnected from your Facebook page.
Creating ‘Book Now’ posts from your profile
Instantly promote your business in just a few clicks. Highlight your services and special offers, and let customers schedule appointments straight from your posts.
Anyone can book from your posts, not just your followers! Here’s how to do it:
Start a new post on your Facebook business page and select the ‘Get Booking’ option.
Add a message (Optional)
Once you’re ready, publish the post on your business page. The post will now have a ‘Book Now’ button that automatically links to your Setmore Booking Page.
What currencies are accepted for booking transactions on Facebook?
Facebook has an approved list of currencies supported by ad accounts. Click here for details >
I’ve deactivated the integration but Setmore is still linked to my Facebook business page. How can I remove this?
To verify the deactivation process, check your business integration settings by logging into Facebook from your web browser.
Once you're logged into your Facebook account, navigate to Settings > Business Integrations.
Locate Setmore on the list of activated integration and click ‘Remove’.