Add a ‘Book Now’ button to your Facebook business page and enable customers to self-schedule appointments through the Facebook site or app🚀
How to add a booking button to your Facebook profile
1. Log into your Setmore account and navigate to Integrations. Under social integrations, click Facebook.
2. Click Manage Integration. You’ll be prompted to continue login with your Facebook profile.
3. Click Continue as [Profile Name] and Continue to begin connecting your accounts.
4. On the Confirm settings screen, click Meta Business Manager and select your business account. Click ‘Continue’ and select your Facebook business page.
5. Follow the prompts and select your desired Facebook ad account. In the following stage, you can also select Facebook Pixel and follow the directions to choose the desired pixel. Grant all necessary permissions and click Continue.
6. You’ll be given details of what Setmore can access in your Facebook account. When you’re done reading these terms, click ‘Next’.
7. At this point, you have the option to connect your Booking Page with Instagram as well.
8. Your Setmore account will now start linking to your Facebook page. Hit Continue and you’re set to take bookings from Facebook!
Deactivating the Setmore integration in Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account and select the page that’s connected with Setmore. Select Professional dashboard on the left-hand navigation.
2. In your Professional dashboard, navigate to Platform tools and select Business apps.
2. Here, you will see your Connected apps. Click on Setmore.
3. In this section, select Manage.
4. Click the three dots next to Setmore.
5. Select Uninstall and confirm to deactivate.
6. You’ll see a pop-up confirming that Setmore is no longer linked. Click Done🚀
Deactivating the Facebook integration in Setmore
1. Log into your Setmore account and navigate to Integrations. Under Social media, select Facebook.
2. In the Facebook integration tile, select Disconnect.
3. In the confirmation pop-up, select Disconnect once more. Setmore will be disconnected from your Facebook page.
Creating ‘Book Now’ Facebook Ads from your profile
Instantly promote your business in just a few clicks. Highlight your services and special offers, and let customers schedule appointments straight from your posts.
Anyone can book from your ads, not just your followers! Here’s how to do it:
Navigate to your Facebook business page and click Create ads.
When creating your ad, in the Ad Creative section, you will see Button label. Select Book Now in the drop-down.
3. In the Website URL section, add your Booking Page URL. This can be found in your Setmore account by navigating to Settings > Manage > Booking Page > Overview.
4. After you choose your audience, Ad Duration and Facebook Pixel (if required), and you're happy with your ad, click Promote Now.
For an in-depth tutorial on how to set up Facebook Ads, click here.
What currencies are accepted for booking transactions on Facebook?
Facebook has an approved list of currencies supported by ad accounts.
I’ve deactivated the integration but Setmore is still linked to my Facebook business page. How can I remove this?
To verify the deactivation process, check your business integration settings by logging into Facebook from your web browser.
Once you're logged into your Facebook account, navigate to Settings > Business Apps.
Locate Setmore on the list of activated integration and click ‘Remove’.
Please reach out to our Product Expert team at email@example.com or via the live chat in the app for any further assistance.