Setmore Premium on the mobile app for Android and iOS offers your team access to exclusive, advanced features.
- Sending text reminders straight to your customers’ phones to reduce missed appointments
- Aligning your schedules with 2-way calendar sync for Google and Office365 to reduce double-booking
- Setting up recurring appointments with repeat customers to fill your calendar in advance
- Accepting secure online contactless payments for appointments via Square or Stripe
These features are in addition to those of Setmore’s Free plan.
Once you upgrade to Setmore Premium, the advanced features will be immediately available for your use.
Read on to learn how to upgrade your account from Free to Premium via iOS and Android.
If you upgrade to Setmore Premium through the Setmore iOS app or Setmore Android App, your billing cycle will automatically renew each period unless you cancel it.
Upgrade to Premium from the Setmore mobile app
- First go to’ Account’ and tap on ‘Premium’.
- Next you'll see the Premium details screen. Choose your users then select a payment plan (annual or monthly) and follow the prompts to confirm your subscription.
Managing your subscription or downgrading
When signing up to Setmore Premium via an iPhone or Android device, you’ll manage your subscription through your iPhone settings, or your Google Play Store settings.
iOS users can manage their subscription payments via their Apple ID account. Tap Settings > Apple ID > Subscriptions.
Android users can manage their subscription via the Google Play Store.
Tap Menu > Subscriptions.
Your Setmore Premium subscription will automatically renew each month for the monthly plan, or each year for the yearly plan, unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
If you need to downgrade back to the free plan, follow the above steps to manage your Setmore subscription.