Creating your Zaps involves a few short steps. First, you'll enable Setmore as a connected app within your Zapier account. Then you'll define a trigger app, an action app, and finally, you'll activate the Zap.
Add Setmore to your connected apps in Zapier⚡️
1. In your Zapier account, select ‘My Apps’ and search for ‘Setmore’. The Setmore Appointments platform should appear in the results field. Click the Setmore icon to continue.
2. Zapier will redirect you to the Setmore website, where you’ll be prompted to enter your account credentials.
3. Enter your username and password to continue. Once completed, you’ll be able to create Zaps for Setmore and it will appear in ‘My Connections’.
Create a Zap using Setmore
Click the ‘MAKE A ZAP’ button in the left navigation to start the integration.
First Part – Define a Trigger
2. Select the trigger app of your choice. In this example, we're using Google Contacts.
3. Now specify what the actual trigger is. Here, the trigger action will occur any time a new contact is added to Google Contacts.
4. Zapier will prompt you to test connectivity with the app. Follow the directions until all tests are cleared and continue.
Second Part – Define an Action
5. Select the app that will execute the resulting action. This is where Setmore comes into play.
6. Much like the first part, choose the specific action that will take place within Setmore. In this case, the action is that a new contact will be created. So every time a new contact is set up in Google Contacts (the trigger), a new contact will be added in Setmore (the action).
7. Zapier will then prompt you to define correlating data fields between your trigger app and your action app. Use the form fields provided to match up data such as First Name, Phone, Email, and so on.
8. After testing connectivity within the app, your Zap will be ready to activate. Click the ‘TURN ON ZAP’ button to complete activation.
The result of the Zap
Now when we create a new Google Contact, their information will automatically import into Setmore as a new customer contact.
You can also import appointments from any app of your choice to Setmore Appointments.
Here we are importing appointments from Google Calendar to Setmore.
1. Select Action Event as ‘Create Appointment’.
2. Add your Setmore account in ‘Choose Account’.
3. Zapier will then prompt you to define correlating data fields between your trigger app and your action app. Use the form fields provided to match up data such as First Name, Phone, Email, and so on.
Then click ‘Continue’ to proceed.
4. Select ‘Test and Continue’ to complete the setup. Then, simply switch on the Zap.
If you have a Setmore Pro account, you can use any of the Setmore appointment modules as your trigger app. Create a Zap for Setmore and transfer appointment data to one or more other platforms.
Choose whether you’d like ‘Appointment Updated’ or ‘Appointment Deleted’ to be the trigger. ‘Appointment Updated’ will trigger when new appointment details are added through your Setmore account. ‘Appointment Deleted’ will trigger if a booking is canceled or deleted from your calendar.
Choose your Setmore account in ‘Choose Account’ and click ‘Continue’.
Select ‘Test trigger’ to proceed.
Choose the app to which your Setmore appointments will be exported. Here we are opting for Google Calendar.
Map the required fields and proceed to the next step by clicking ‘Continue’.
After testing connectivity within the app, your Zap will be ready to activate. Click the ‘TURN ON ZAP’ button to complete activation.