The cash register feature enables you to track and manage cash transactions for appointments. Log payments from customers and create printable and digital receipts.
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to activate Setmore cash register in your web app. You’ll also find instructions on logging cash payments, viewing past transactions and payment history, and deactivating the feature.
Activate the cash register feature.
1. Navigate to Integrations > Payments. In the list of payment providers, select the ‘Cash’ card.
2. Click the ‘Activate’ button. Setmore cash register is now activated.
Log a cash payment for an appointment.
1. Open your Setmore calendar and click the relevant appointment. In the details window, select the ‘Payment’ tab and click ‘New Payment’.
2. Verify payment details and add more services or a discount. When ready, click ‘Continue’ and ‘Pay’.
4. The payment will be logged and you'll be presented with a digital receipt.
View past payments for an appointment.
1. Open your Setmore calendar and click the relevant appointment. In the details window, click ‘Edit Appointment’.
2. Select the ‘Payment’ tab and you’ll see any previous payments logged for this appointment.