Track and manage cash transactions for your appointments. Utilize the Cash Register feature to log cash payments from customers and create printable and digital receipts.
Note: Cash register is also available on your Setmore mobile app. Click here to know more.
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to activate Cash Register in your web app. You’ll also find instructions on logging cash payments, viewing past transactions and payment history, and deactivating the feature.
Activating the Cash Register feature in your web app
1. Navigate to Settings (gear icon in left menu) > Payments > Configure. In the list of payment providers, scroll all the way to the bottom and click the Cash card.
2. In the Cash Integration menu, click the "Activate Cash Register" button. The Cash Register is now activated.
Logging a cash payment for an appointment
1. From your Setmore calendar, click on an appointment to bring up the details menu, then click the "Edit Appointment" link in the bottom right of the details frame.
2. In the Appointment submenu, click either the Pay Now button at the bottom of the frame or the Payment tab at the top of the frame.
3. Here you can verify the payment details, add more billable services, or add a discount. When everything looks good, click the "Charge Customer" button.
4. The payment will be logged and you'll be presented with a digital receipt.
Viewing past payments for an appointment
1. From your Setmore calendar, click on an appointment to bring up the details menu, then click the "Edit Appointment" link in the bottom right of the frame.
2. In the Appointment sub-menu, click the Payment tab to continue. The Payment tab will show you a list of previous payments logged for this appointment.