There are 3 elements to every appointment: the provider, service, and customer. If your staff and services are already set up, it'll take only a few seconds to confirm a booking.
Booking an appointment
The Setmore web app is available to all users and can be accessed at here.
1. In your calendar, click an open slot to add an appointment.
2. The appointment menu will appear. Select a service or class from the dropdown menu.
3. Choose the customer. You can search for an existing customer or add a new customer's information.
4. To confirm the booking, click 'Create'. The appointment will appear in your calendar and email confirmations (if activated) will be fired out.
Rescheduling an appointment
1. Open your calendar and click the appointment you'd like to reschedule. Select 'Edit Appointment' in the bottom-right of the appointment details window.
2. Change the date and time of the appointment using the dropdown menu. You can also change the service or specify a new provider if needed.
3. Click Save to confirm the changes. A pop-up will appear, click Yes, reschedule.
In the Setmore web app, you can also reschedule an appointment (excluding appointments from Google Calendar) by dragging and dropping it into a new time slot.
Click an existing appointment and drag the block into a new time slot.
Once you let go, a message will prompt you to confirm the rescheduling.
Canceling an appointment
Open your calendar and click the appointment you'd like to cancel.
Click the 3 dots in the bottom-right of the appointment details window, select Delete.
A pop-up will appear, to confirm deletion, click Yes, delete.