Do you use Setmore to schedule online meetings? The Teleport.video integration lets you add video meeting links to your appointments and classes so that you can host online meetings, video conference calls with your customers. All this without relying on external software or plugins.
- Currently, video meetings added to regular calendar appointments can have up to 4 participants.
- Video meetings in classes can have up to 25 attendees.
- Video meetings cannot be added to recurring appointments/sessions.
- To join the meeting from the Setmore mobile app, you must have the Teleport mobile app installed on your mobile device.
- For the best experience, make sure you're using a supported web browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari 12 or greater, and Microsoft Edge (Chromium build).
- You will be unable to screen-share if you are using the Safari web browser.
Regions where the Teleport Integration is unavailable
Due to regional restrictions, the Teleport integration is not supported in
- Bahrain - BH
- Iraq - IQ
- Oman - OM
- Qatar - QA
- Saudi Arabia - SA
- United Arab Emirates - AE
Activating the Teleport integration (web app)
- Start by logging into the Setmore web app, then go to Apps & Integrations > Teleport.
- Next, click the Activate button on the left side of the details window. You'll be prompted to choose which of your service/class offerings will be Teleport-activated.
- Do this by clicking the On/Off switch to "On" for each service, in the Video Meeting column. (Don't worry, you can change this later for individual services under Settings > Services or Settings > Classes).
- When everything looks good, select Done in the bottom right corner. The Teleport integration is now activated.
Note: The Video Meeting switch will be greyed out by default for classes with more than 25 slots.
Activating the Teleport integration (mobile app)
- Tap on Account > Video Meetings.
- Tap the Activate button.
- Choose the Services and Classes that should be Teleport activated.
Accessing the video meeting link
Anytime you or a client books a Teleport-activated service, Setmore will send a confirmation to both the service provider and the client with the Join Meeting link.
- For the staff provider, find the appointment or session on your calendar. Click it to open its details and access the video meeting link.
- For both staff and customers, find the Join Meeting link in the booking confirmation email.
- On the mobile app, tap the appointment to view the appointment details and tap Join to get on the call with your customer.
- Tap the share button to forward the video meeting link to clients via popular apps on your mobile device.
Record video meeting sessions
As a Setmore account admin or staff member, you have the option to record your video meetings when first joining your call. Customers will not see this option, nor will they be able to record the call from their end within Teleport.
Note: Recording calls is only available for appointments booked after April 7, 2020.
- First, join the call either from your calendar or the appointment confirmation email. You must join the meeting before your customer to start recording.
- Next, select the “Record this call” option.
- After the meeting concludes, a recording of the call will be emailed to the Setmore account owner’s email address (NOT the staff provider assigned to the appointment, for security reasons).
Removing the video meeting link
To manage which of your services have a video meeting link or not, go to Apps & Integrations > Teleport > Manage Services.
- Go to Settings > Services, then edit each individual service to remove Teleport video meetings from that service.
- For classes, go to Settings > Classes and edit individual classes to remove the Teleport video meetings from them.
Future appointments and sessions created will not contain a video meeting link. However existing appointments and sessions that were already booked will have the video meeting link.
Removing video meetings from appointments and sessions
- To remove the video meeting link for an individual appointment, click the appointment on the calendar and select Edit Appointment. Next to the Video Meeting Link, click Remove, then save your changes.
- Similarly for sessions, click the session to view its details and click Edit. In the class details menu, click the three-line icon and choose Edit. Next to the Video Meeting Link, click Remove and hit the Save button.
- On the Setmore mobile app, tap the menu icon (three dots in the top right) and choose Remove Video Meeting.
- To create a new meeting link for the appointment, tap Add Video Meeting and share the video meeting link with your customer if you do not have notifications enabled when appointments are modified.