Automate video meeting links for your appointments with the Setmore-Teleport integration. Online consultations, virtual events and team calls across continents become easy to book and host. The cherry on top? There’s no need for external software or plugins. Here’s how to get started.
With a Free account, you can add up to 4 guests to a single Teleport call. Only appointments can have Teleport meeting links added to them.
With Pro, you can create Teleport group calls for up to 40 attendees. This is ideal for larger class sessions, webinars, workshops and virtual events.
Video meetings can be added to recurring appointments only.
For a 5-star experience, make sure you use a supported web browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari 12 or higher, and Microsoft Edge (Chromium build).
You’ll be unable to screen-share if using the Safari web browser.
Regions where the Teleport integration is unavailable.
Due to regional restrictions, the Teleport integration is not supported in:
Bahrain - BH
Iraq - IQ
Oman - OM
Qatar - QA
Saudi Arabia - SA
United Arab Emirates - AE
Activate the Teleport integration📹
1. Log into your Setmore web app and go to Integrations > Teleport.
2. Click the ‘Connect’ button on the left side of the window. You'll be prompted to choose which of your services will be Teleport-enabled.
3. Do this by flipping the ‘On/Off’ switch to on for applicable services in the ‘Video Meeting’ column. (You can change this later by navigating to Settings > Services).
4. When ready, click ‘Done’ in the bottom-right corner. The Teleport integration is now activated.
Access video meeting links🔗
When a Teleport-enabled service is scheduled via your calendar or Booking Page, Setmore sends an email confirmation to both the service provider and customer. Within the confirmation is a 1-click ‘Join meeting’ link.
Staff can also find video meeting links in their calendars. Open the relevant appointment details and the link is displayed.
Record video meetings.
Account admins or staff members are able to record video meetings when first joining a call. Customers will not see this option, nor will they be able to record the call from their end within Teleport.
1. Join the call either from your calendar or email confirmation. You must join the meeting before your customer to start recording.
2. Select the ‘Record this call’ option.
3. After the meeting concludes, a recording of the call will be emailed to the Setmore account owner’s email address (not the staff provider assigned to the appointment, for security reasons).
Deactivate video meetings for a service.
To manage services that generate a video meeting link upon booking, go to Integrations > Teleport > Manage Services. You can also navigate to Services and edit each individual service to remove Teleport video meetings.
Future appointments will not contain a video meeting link. However, video meeting links will remain for appointments already booked.
Remove video meetings from specific appointments.
To remove a video meeting link from an individual appointment, click the appointment in your calendar. Select ‘Edit Appointment’ and next to the video meeting link, click ‘Remove’. Save changes.
Note: To create a new meeting link for an appointment, click ‘Add video meeting’. Share the link with your customer if you don’t have notifications enabled.