When booking an appointment, you'll notice that the values for cost and duration are already entered. These are determined by the service you've chosen for the appointment.
However, in some cases you may need to change the cost or duration for just one appointment, without changing the global values for the service overall.
Changing cost or duration in the mobile app
You can edit the cost or duration for an existing appointment at any time.
- Start by tapping on an appointment to bring up the Details menu, then tap on the Service.
- Next, in the Service Overview window, tap the options for Cost or Duration to change them.
- Save your changes by tapping Next in the top right corner, then tap Save also in the top right corner on the next screen.
Changing cost or duration in the web app
When editing an appointment on your calendar in the Setmore web app, you'll notice that a set of lock icons will appear next to the service cost and duration.
The lock icons mean that the service cost and duration can't be edited. To change them, you must first activate Custom Service Cost, or Customer Service Duration.
- Start by going to your calendar, click the Settings icon in the top right corner, then select Activate custom service cost, or Activate custom service duration.
- Next, click on any appointment to bring up the details menu, then click Edit Appointment.
- Click the cost to edit the cost, or the duration to edit the duration. If there's no lock icon, you can edit the option.