Use Zapier To Connect Setmore to Other Apps
Zapier lets you connect Setmore to other web applications based on trigger actions that you specify, to perform a specific task usually involved in sharing, importing, and exporting data between multiple apps. Click here to learn more about Zapier. There's a ton of different combinations you can create using Zapier, but we'll work through a simple example below so you can get the hang of how to set up a Zapier integration of your own.
Connect Setmore to other web applications
For this example, we'll demonstrate how to export your new Google Contacts to Setmore through Zapier. Here's how it works:
- In your Zapier account, click the "Make a New Zap" button.
- Under the first step, first identify which app will start the action and then which app will receive the action. In this case, the first app we specify will be Google Contacts and the second will be Setmore.
- Next specify the trigger, and the resulting action when the trigger occurs. We want new contacts made in Google to carry over to Setmore, so the trigger action will be "New Contact" under Google, and the resultant action will be to create a "New Contact" under Setmore. Click "Continue" when you're ready to proceed.
- Add your Google account and verify the account is working. Click "Continue" when everything looks good.
- Click "Connect Your Setmore Account," and enter your login credentials. Click "Continue" when everything looks good.
- For this particular Zap, you're also given the option to pull contacts only when they are added to a specific group. However, we don't have any desired filters, so just click "Continue."
- Now you'll specify which contact data fields will be transferred over. Note that the contact data fields should match your customer detail fields in both Google Contacts and Setmore. Click "Continue" when everything looks good.
- You can test the Zap by pulling sample data from your Google Contacts list. Review the trigger sample and action sample, and verify that the transferred data looks the way you want it to. When everything looks good, click "Continue."
- Give your Zap a name and turn it on. The integration is now complete!
Zapier allows you to temporarily deactivate a Zap by clicking the "On/Off" toggle switch next to it. Additionally, you can edit the Zap by clicking the dropdown arrow, to the right of the "On/Off" switch.