This integration automatically exports new customer contacts from Setmore to Mailchimp. Details gathered through the ‘Customers’ tab, your calendar, and Booking Page all transfer to your specified Mailchimp list.
Simply align the data fields in Mailchimp with those in Setmore. But please note, that only default fields in Setmore (Name, email, phone number, and address) can be exported. Any custom fields you’ve created can’t push details.
Connect your Setmore account to Mailchimp.
1. Navigate to Integrations and click the Mailchimp integration card.
2. Click the Activate button.
3. In the pop-up, you will be asked to set up what you would like to send to Mailchimp from your Setmore account. Click Contacts and continue.
4. You'll be prompted to log in with your Mailchimp credentials.
4. Select the subscriber list to link with Setmore. New contacts will be exported here. A message appears to confirm that the integration was successful.
5. Match your Setmore data fields to your Mailchimp data fields (See the steps below).
6. Once you've set up the required fields, you have the opportunity to test the Integration.
7. Your MailChimp Integration is set up!
Match Mailchimp and Setmore contact fields.
Data field titles should be identical across Mailchimp and Setmore, including spaces, dashes and capitalization. This is to ensure that the right information populates the right fields when transferred from one platform to the other.
1. Go to Calendar & Booking > Booking Preferences and scroll to the ‘Contact Fields’ section. Specify the data you want to export. The ‘Name’ field is included by default but is not displayed here.
2. In a separate tab, open Mailchimp and navigate to Lists > Settings. Select ‘List fields and MERGE tags’.
3. Cross-reference the Mailchimp data fields with those in your Setmore account. Also check that the labels under ‘Put this tag in your content:’ match the titles of each field. These must match to ensure a proper sync.