In Setmore you can set your Booking Page to automatically stream photos from your Instagram account, and even filter by a specific hashtag. This is useful for helping to promote your services via your Instagram images on Setmore.
Action Required: (Only for users who activated the integration before May 16, 2020)
For users who activated the integration before May 16 2020, Instagram has updated its API. This means that you must to reactivate the integration before June 25 2020 in order to continue streaming your Instagram images on your Setmore Booking Page.
Navigate to Apps & Integrations and click the Instagram Streaming card.
Click the Reactivate button. Enter the username and password of your Instagram account and provide Setmore the permissions to stream images from your Instagram account.
Activating the integration
1. Navigate to Apps & Integrations and scroll down to the Integrations section. Click on the Instagram card to bring up the details menu.
2. In the Instagram window, click the "Activate" button in the left-hand column.
3. A pop-up window will appear and prompt you to log in with your Instagram account and authorize access.
4. Open your Booking Page in a new tab. In the left-hand navigation menu, a new button for "Photos" should appear. Click this button to see your Instagram photos.
Specify which images to stream using a hashtag
In the Instagram details window, once the integration is activated, you can specify a hashtag in the form field next to "Provide Hashtag." Only photos with this hashtag attached to them will appear on your Booking Page.
Note: You can add up to 10 hashtags phrases in the Provide Hashtag field.
While adding multiple hashtags in Setmore, each hashtag should be separated by a comma.
Deactivating the integration
Navigate to Apps & Integrations and scroll down to the Integrations section. Click on the Instagram card to bring up the details menu.
2. In the Instagram window, click the Deactivate button in the left-hand column, then click the red "Deactivate" button to confirm.