The basic Setmore plan will stay free forever, so you can use it as long as you like. Setmore Premium gives you two options for payment: you can be charged monthly at $25 USD per billing cycle, or annually at $199 USD per billing cycle (which means you save $100 per year).
Below we’ll cover which features are included in each plan, and you’ll also find links to helpful support articles on how to use each feature.
Free plan features
With the free Setmore plan you can…
- Book appointments online >
- Book classes >
- Block time slots in your calendar >
- Create services >
- Create staff >
- Enable staff logins (so each staff member can manage their own calendar) >
- Create customers >
- Let customers book online through your Booking Page >
- Let customers schedule appointments through Facebook >
- Send email alerts to your staff members >
- Send email reminders to your customers >
- Use the Setmore mobile app for iOS or Android >
Plus dozens more. Click a few of the links above to explore the basic functionality, then browse through other support articles to expand your knowledge.
Premium plan features
The Premium plan includes everything in the free plan, plus these additional goodies…
- Send text reminders to your customers >
- Enable a 2-way calendar sync with Google >
- Enable a 2-way calendar sync with Outlook or Office 365 >
- Take credit or debit card payments with Stripe >
- Let customers pay online through debit/credit on your Booking Page >
- Book recurring appointments >
- Add more than 20 staff members >
- Remove the Setmore branding from your Booking Page >
Note: At this time, only Recurring Appointments, Stripe and Square Payments are available for use in the Setmore mobile app for iOS/Android. Our dev team is currently working on incorporating the full Premium feature set into the mobile apps, so stay tuned for updates.
Want to use the mobile app as your main scheduler? You may still benefit from Premium features by logging into Setmore from a desktop/laptop and programming the features there, and then by continuing to use the mobile app as your main device, if you so choose. For instance, once Text Reminders are activated, they send out automatically for every booked appointment, without you having to do anything.