Categorizing similar services helps your online booking page stay organized. Furthermore, it helps your customer narrow down their choice of service easily and without hassle.
Creating a service category
1. Tap the pink (+) wheel on your main screen, then select + Service Category.
2. Add a service name and tap the Next button in the top-right.
3. Tap to select which services you want to add to the category, then tap Next.
4. Review and confirm the service category details, then tap Create.
Edit or delete a service category
- In the bottom navigation, tap the Account button.
- In the Account menu, tap the option for Category.
- Tap to select which service you want to modify.
- To modify the category title, tap the Category Name field. To modify the services included in the category, tap the Selected Service field. When you're finished, tap Save in the top-right corner.
- To delete a service category, tap the three dots (...) in the top-right corner and tap Delete Service Category.
Note: Deleting a category does not delete the services grouped under it.