You can now label your appointments for quick reference later on. There are preset labels available, such as Pending, Confirmed, Done, No-show, Paid and Running Late. You always have the option to create a custom label to meet your business requirements.
Note: All services by default are “No Label.”
Add a label to an appointment
- In the bottom navigation, tap the Calendar button if you're not already on your calendar screen.
- Next tab the appointment that you wish to add a label to. This will bring up the Appointment Details window.
- In the Appointment Details window, scroll all the way to the bottom and tap Label.
- Tap to select a label. You'll be returned to the Appointment Details window.
- Tap Save in the top right corner to save your changes.
Delete a label
- Navigate to the appointment in your Setmore calendar.
- Tap on the appointment to open the details menu, then scroll down and tap Label.
- Tap No Label from the list of options and then tap Save in the top right corner to save your changes.