Setmore has discontinued support for the PayPal integration.
As an alternative, we absolutely endorse using the Stripe integration to meet your online payment needs. Stripe is reliable, easy to install, and works great for customers too.
Please email email@example.com if you want to deactivate your PayPal integration within your Setmore account.
Taking a payment from your Setmore calendar
1. In your Setmore calendar, click on the appointment for which you would like to process a payment. In the popup window that appears next to the appointment, click the "Edit Appointment" link at the bottom of the frame.
2. In the Appointment Details menu, click the "Pay Now" button at the bottom of the window.
3. In the Payment menu, click the radio button for a card payment. Next verify the details of the transaction and click "Charge Customer." PayPal will open in a new popup window. (Note: if this does not occur, please check that your browser is allowing popups from my.setmore.com)
4. You may now choose to allow the customer to pay using their PayPal account, or you can click the "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" button to continue.
5. If you selected chose to pay with a debit or credit card, simply enter the customer's payment card details and complete the transaction.
Deactivating the PayPal integration
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to disable the PayPal integration in your Setmore account.