This integration applies to both cash and card payments recorded for your Setmore account. By default, the integration exports payment details such as the invoice number, customer name, payments collected, and billing date to Xero. You can also configure the integration to push additional information like the customer’s email, phone number and address.
- A Xero account in good standing.
- Setmore account with the Stripe integration and/or the Setmore Cash register active.
Configuring your Xero account
Before setting up the integration, you must ensure that your Xero account is configured to import payment data from Setmore.
Configure your account type with the appropriate code and check the “Enable Payments to this account” option during the account setup.
Activating the integration
1. From inside your Setmore account, click Apps & Integrations. Scroll down and click on the Xero integration card.
2. In the Xero integration details window, click the Activate button on the left.
3. Login to your Xero account and when prompted, click “Allow access"
5. Choose the target list to which your Setmore payment details will be exported.
6. Map the payment information/invoice fields by choosing which Setmore payment attributes will transfer into their corresponding Xero invoice card attributes. After you finalize the mapping, click the Continue button at the bottom of the screen to proceed.
Note: Ensure that the account type is mapped correctly. Also, you can choose the status of any invoices that are exported to your Xero account.
7. Test the target to continue. This will confirm if the fields between Setmore and Xero are mapped correctly.
9. A pop-up window will appear in Setmore that confirms the integration is activated.