Action buttons are a feature in Instagram that lets you add a call-to-action to your profile page. This gives your Instagram followers an avenue to take some preferred action, whether it’s calling you or booking an appointment. By enabling the “Book” button and linking it to your Setmore account, whenever customers tap the button, your Setmore Booking Page will open within Instagram. Customers can schedule an appointment directly to your Setmore calendar, without having to open a new browser tab or leave the Instagram app. Below we’ll show you how to add a “Book” action button and link it to your Setmore account.
- An Instagram business profile
- A Setmore account
Every Setmore account comes with a free public Booking Page, which you can customize with your own logo, contact info, and availability. Click here to learn more >
Add an action button to Instagram
1. Log into Instagram on your smartphone and tap Edit Profile
2. Scroll down and tap Contact Options
3. Tap “Add an action button >”
4. Select Setmore from the list of options, and tap Next in the top right corner.
5. Type or paste the web address for your Setmore Booking Page here, and tap Done in the top right corner.
Pro tip: you can retrieve your Booking Page URL from your Setmore account on a laptop, under the Apps & Integrations menu. Click here to learn more >
The “Book” button will appear on your Instagram profile. Now when customers tap this button, your Booking Page will open on their phones and they can schedule an appointment with you.
Read our blog post on best practices for using Instagram to get more appointments in Setmore. Click here to learn more >