Setmore Premium adds advanced features to your Setmore account to help your business grow:
- Grow your team with 5-20+ staff profiles
- Reduce no-shows with text reminders
- Keep customers coming back with recurring appointments
- Manage time better with 2-way calendar sync (Google or Office 365)
- Get paid with the Stripe integration
Once you upgrade to Setmore Premium, the advanced feature set will be immediately available for use. Continue reading to learn how to upgrade your account.
Upgrade to Premium from the Setmore mobile app
**Note: Premium settings for the Android app are coming soon.
- First go to Account and tap on Premium.
- Next you'll see the Premium details screen. Choose your payment plan and follow the prompts to confirm your subscription.
Managing your subscription or downgrading
Note that if you upgrade to Premium from your iPhone or your Android device, you'll manage your Setmore Premium subscription from either your iPhone settings, or your Google Play Store settings.
This also applies if you need to downgrade back to the free plan. Learn more >
Upgrade to Premium from the web app
- Start by clicking the Shield icon in the left menu bar.
- Next, you'll see the Products page. Click to select a Monthly or Annual plan, then click the Upgrade button.
- Follow the prompts to add your payment information. Once your payment is successfully submitted, your Premium features will become instantly available for use.
Downgrading back to the free plan from the web app
If you upgraded to Premium from the Setmore web app, this is how you can downgrade back to the free plan.
If you upgraded to Premium from the Setmore iOS app, you'll manage your subscription settings from your iPhone settings. Learn more >
- Start by clicking the Shield icon in the top menu bar, then select Update Billing.
- Next you'll see your payment card info. Click the Cancel button to go back to the Plan Selection screen, and then click the Downgrade button.