In Setmore you can set your Booking Page to automatically stream photos from your Instagram account, and even filter by a specific hashtag. This is useful for helping to promote
Activating the integration
1. Navigate to Apps & Integrations and scroll down to the Integrations section. Click on the Instagram card to bring up the details menu.
2. In the Instagram window, click the "Activate" button in the left-hand column.
3. A pop-up window will appear and prompt you to log in with your Instagram account to authorize access.
4. Open your Booking Page in a new tab. In the left-hand navigation menu, a new button for "Photos" should appear. Click this button to see your Instagram photos.
Specify which images to stream using a hashtag
- In the Instagram details window, once the integration is activated, you can specify a hashtag in the form field next to "Provide Hashtag." Only photos with this hashtag attached to them will appear on your Booking Page.
You can add up to 10 hashtags phrases in the Provide Hashtag field.
While adding multiple hashtags in Setmore, each hashtag should be separated by a comma.
Deactivating the integration
- Navigate to Apps & Integrations and scroll down to the Integrations section. Click on the Instagram card to bring up the details menu.
2. In the Instagram window, click the Deactivate button in the left-hand column, then click the red "Deactivate" button to confirm.